Equine Vit&Min Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Competition Entry Rules
1. Entry and other instructions contained within this promotion form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Employees, directors, officers, management and immediate families of Farmalogic are ineligible to enter. Immediate family is deemed to be siblings, parents, children, and family living under the same roof.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia.
4. Prize details and Competition period are displayed on post advertising the promotion.
5a. How to enter: To enter, readers must fully carry out entry instructions provided on the Entry Form during the promotional period to register for the draw. Only one (1) entry per person allowed. Any entrant found entering more than once will be disqualified. Winners will be announced on our Facebook Timeline and will be contacted by email. We suggest that entrants "Like" the Facebook Page/EquineVitMin and "Follow" and "Turn Notifications On" to increase the liklihood that Facebook will display the winner announcement in their News Feed.
5b. Where entry is through submission of a photo, the entrant gives consent to the use of their image for product promotional purposes, without compensation.
6. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Product will be shipped to the winner’s address or may be collected. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner consent to the use of their image for promotional purposes associated with the promotion, without compensation. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical state to be able to safely participate (or continue to participate) in the prize.
7. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or misdirected prizes.
9. Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter/s. Where any prize is unavailable for anyreason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondencewill be entered into.
11. Neither the Promoter, the company providing the prize or associated bodies will be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to this promotion or the acceptance of any prizes (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence). The winners release the Promoter, the company providing the prize and associated bodies from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prize. All contestants release from the company providing the prize, associated bodies,and Farmalogic (ACN/ARBN 601 753 664), against all liability, cost, loss or expense arisingout of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act oromission or otherwise.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter and maybe retained for up to 12 months. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
13. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.The Promoter is Farmalogic (ACN/ARBN 601 753 664). See more at www.equinevitmin.com
14. Privacy Statement: Your personal details will not be sold or disclosed to any other parties or service providers.